Horus is the Egyptian falcon god, the child of Isis and Osiris, the fruit of their sacred union, the being who represents the perfect balance between masculine and feminine energies. He is half man, half god, connected as much to the earth as he is to the sky. Horus is the symbol of elevation, of clairvoyance and wisdom.
In Egyptian mythology, Horus defeated his uncle Seth who was responsible for the death of his father Osiris. Seth possessed incredible force, all the physical strength of the masculine. This explosive force can be used to move mountains when it is mastered by an intelligent masculine and balanced out by an equally present feminine, but becomes a force of chaos and destruction if it loses balance, which happened when Seth took control over Egypt. In spite of his apparent physical advantage over Horus, Horus was able to outsmart him and win the conflict. By conquering Seth, Horus reorganises the world and the universe and allows us to go back to harmony. Horus’s symbolism is similar to archangel Michaël’s who pierces evil or chaos to let the light enter. Like archangel Michaël, Horus is capable of seeing beyond the shadows and with great wisdom he is able to realign reality and recreate balance between the day and the night, between the masculine and the feminine.
- The eye of Horus: the right eye represents the sun and the god RA, the left eye represents the moon and the god Toth
- The pine cone: symbolically represents the pineal gland
- The main centers of worship are Edfu and Nekhen (Hierakonpolis)
- The soul of Horus is very present in the Great Pyramid of Giza and in all the places that change the consciousness and open the perception of humans
- The spirit of Horus manifests itself through all the inventors and scientists whose discoveries allow an elevation of the consciousness and an improvement of the human condition
The Horus mist
offers support for
Activate the pineal gland
The pineal gland is a tiny gland in the middle of our brain that is presently inactive or nearly inactive in many people as a consequence of the pollution in our food and our environment, which calcifies this gland. The pineal gland is our antenna: if it is active we can access our intuitive capacities, push our perceptions beyond the five main senses and discover and explore different layers of our reality.
In a literal and figurative sense, the Elixir helps you develop vision and insight, prevents you from being blinded by illusions or other people’s opinions and clearly distinguish the road ahead which helps you make clear decisions. The “Horus” Elixir allows you to rise above doubt and trouble and have a global assessment of any kind of situation.
There are no reviews yet.